Joomla! 1.5, Joomla! 2.5
June Space Gallery is a jQuery based picture gallery. By clicking on the image it will fade away and the next image will move forward. Once it reaches the last image, it will go back and start from the first image again.
Smooth picture fade effect
Style settings (Image directory, width, height)
Set order (Name/Date/Random, Ascending/Descending)
- Width: 400 px
- Height: 300 px
- Width: 300 px
- Height: 400 px
Parameter options for the June Space Gallery module.
1. Download June Space Gallery to your local machine as a zip file package.
2. From the backend of your Joomla site (administration) select Extensions -> Install/Uninstall.
3. Click the Browse button and select the extension package on your local machine.
4. Click the Upload File & Install button.
5. From the backend of your Joomla site (administration) select Extensions -> Module Manager.
6. Enable the module and set the position to any value that doesn't conflict with an existing template position. You can type in the position value instead of selecting it from the drop-down list.
7. Create/Edit the article where you want the June Space Gallery Module to appear and insert the text into the article at the place where you want the module.
Note that this only works when the Content - Load Module plugin is enabled.