June Pop Image
Joomla! 1.5, Joomla! 2.5
June Pop Image shows pictures with a smooth magnifying effect on mouse hover.
Smooth image magnifying effect on mouseover
Set style (Square, Horizontal, Vertical)
Use different links for each image
Open image URL in same window/new window
- Style: Square
- Link: Opens in same window
- Style: Horizontal
- Link: Opens in new window
All parameter options for the June Pop Image module.
1. Download June Pop Image to your local machine as a zip file package.
2. From the backend of your Joomla site (administration) select Extensions -> Install/Uninstall.
3. Click the Browse button and select the extension package on your local machine.
4. Click the Upload File & Install button.
5. From the backend of your Joomla site (administration) select Extensions -> Module Manager.
6. Enable the module and set the position to any value that doesn't conflict with an existing template position. You can type in the position value instead of selecting it from the drop-down list.
7. Create/Edit the article where you want the June Pop Image Module to appear and insert the text in the article at the place where you want the module.
Note that this only works when the Content - Load Module plugin is enabled. If this plugin is disabled, the text shows unchanged in the article.
- Style: Set the June Pop Image style (Square, Horizontal, Vertical)
- Image directory: Set the directory path where your image files are stored
- Imagexx: Show or hide the image
- File name: Enter image file name. Please note: For optimized display, image size should be: 174px x 174px
- URL: Enter link URL for image. Enter 'none' for no image link.